Ready to Eat Food Market in India
Ready to eat food is ready to be served, ready to eat without any further cooking. These ready-to-eat foods are generally prepared for human consumption and usually do not require any preparation or heating. Ready To Eat manufacturers provide ready-to-eat snacks that offer convenience and money-saving options.
Ready at Home
Ready-to-eat foods can be prepared at home using instant mixes like cake, brownie, noodles, etc., which only need adding water/milk/oils & other ingredients required for preparing the dish according to the instructions given on the pack followed by baking or microwaving. This requires little time and effort from a consumer’s end, making it convenient for people working or going out frequently.
Latest Ready to Eat Food Launches in India
Recently, ready-to-eat foods have expanded their horizons. The latest ready-to-eat food launches are:-
- Biscuits and bread: Ready baked bread and ready to bake biscuits etc. introduces ease to homemakers as they can now prepare quality bread at home without investing much time & effort into the process of baking it themselves or having to buy one from outside, which would also cost more than these ready-made products. This ready-baked category is doing good business because of busy lifestyles and the need for convenience products among people who want everything handcrafted and ready for them.
Ready To Eat Market in India is at a growing scale. People live a busy life and need ready-made foods that offer convenience without the hassles of having to prepare them themselves or buy one from outside, which would also cost more than ready-to-drink products. Almost every brand selling a ready-made product like Maggi, Knorr, ITC, etc., has something new up their sleeves catering to the ready-to-eat segment. Some recent examples:
- Knorr ready to cook noodles.
- ITC launches ready-to-eat mixes – ready to bake cake mix & microwavable idli/dosa batter.
- Nestle ready to cook noodles ready in 3 minutes.
- Maggi ready to eat 2 in 1 veg noodles enriched with veggies & prepared in 5 minutes.
- ITC launches ready-to-cook cake mix for homemade cakes & brownies in under 10 minutes.
- Nestle ready-to-drink Maggi range of products like masala chai, cream corn soup, etc.
- Pepsi launches 7UP Ready – a ready-made carbonated drink that promises a fresh soda experience anytime, anywhere.
For more information about Food and Beverage Marketing Services, click here.
Get connected with us on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/food-marketing-technology-magazine-india/