Gain Certainty in Manufacturing
Production variations can occur unexpectedly and compromise product quality and consistency. If left unchecked, those problems can raise costs, steal profits and potentially tarnish your brand. By compiling data from scales in your manufacturing operation, Collect+ provides managers with quick and convenient information visualizations. See when and where anomalies appear, and know exactly where to take action.
Collect+ offers benefits in a variety of critical applications, including:
- Completeness checks for kits or injection-molding systems
- Checkweighing for food and discrete manufacturing
- Food portioning and classification
- Inventory management, including tank-level monitoring
- Assessing worker performance
Monitor Product Quality
Display key performance indicators in helpful dashboards to observe trends and identify deviations. Ensure product quality by quickly making informed decisions before failures occur.
Track Production Efficiency
Estimate process performance per workstation or forecast total throughput. Improve predictions and allocate resources efficiently. Save process time and increase productivity through automatic data recording.
Remote Monitoring Display
Know exact inventory levels in remote silo farms. Track environmental factors, such as temperature and pressure. Customize data collection intervals to match operational needs.
Collect and Store Data Easily
Efficiently store all measurement values centrally and electronically. Save time and money by effortlessly exporting the raw data to other systems in your plant, including Microsoft® Excel®, and saving dashboard views to PDF.
Collect+ Data Collection
Features and Benefits
- Gather process data from a variety of devices, including scale terminals and other sensors.
- Eliminate manual data-tracking procedures saving time and increasing operator efficiency.
- RS232 and Ethernet TCP/IP connection interfaces provide flexibility when attaching measuring devices.
- Store millions of records using Microsoft® SQL Server.
- Easily analyze current production status using dynamic and engaging dashboards.
- Track key performance indicators with ease using customizable dashboards.
- Integrated dashboard editor allows for the creation of a dashboard style for every individual and role.
- Share web-based dashboard links within the organization.
- View dashboards from anywhere within the network, including tablets and smartphones.
- Export data in standard CSV file format allowing for advanced analysis in third-party software.
- Print or save dashboards as PDF files for reporting and data archiving.
About METTLER TOLEDO
METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global supplier of precision instruments and services. The Company is the world’s largest manufacturer and marketer of weighing instruments for use in laboratory, industrial and food retailing applications. METTLER TOLEDO also holds top-three market positions in several related analytical instruments and is a leading provider of automated chemistry systems used in drug and chemical compound discovery and development. In addition, the Company is the world’s largest manufacturer and marketer of metal detection and other end-of-line inspection systems used in production and packaging and holds a leading position in certain process analytics applications. Additional information about METTLER TOLEDO can be found at www.mt.com
For more information
Call us Toll Free -1800 22 8884 / 1800 10 28460 or Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org