The report studies the performance of the global confectionary packaging market over a 10 year assessment period from 2017 to 2027. As per the assessment of Future Market Insights, the global confectionery packaging market was estimated to be valued at nearly $ 9,200 Mn in 2017 and is anticipated to touch a valuation of nearly $ 13,200 Mn in 2027 and in the process exhibit a CAGR of 3.7% during the period of forecast 2017-2027.
Global Confectionery Packaging Market: Segmentation and Forecast
The global confectionery packaging market is segmented on the basis of confectionery type, material type, packaging form and region.
- By confectionery type, the chocolate confectionery segment was estimated to be valued at nearly US$ 4,100 Mn in 2017 and is likely to reach a valuation of nearly US$ 6,100 Mn in 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.1% during the period of assessment 2017-2027.
- By material type, the metal segment was estimated to be valued at nearly $ 660 Mn in 2017. The Plastic segment is anticipated to remain the most attractive material type over the forecast period due to barrier properties such as moisture resistance, which is favourable for the packaging of confectionery such as chocolates and gums.
- By packaging form, the flexible packaging segment was estimated to be valued at nearly $ 4,800 Mn in 2017 and is expected to witness a growth rate of 4.3% during the period of assessment.
- By region, the Western Europe confectionery packaging market is anticipated to reach a valuation of $ 3,160 Mn in 2027, displaying a CAGR of 2.3% during the period of forecast.
Global Confectionery Packaging Market: Competitive Landscape
In this report, some of the key players functioning in the global confectionery packaging market have been profiled, which include players such as Amcor Limited, Smurfit Kappa Group, Sealed Air Corporation, Bemis Company, Inc., Crown Holdings, Inc., Berry Global, Inc., Huhtamaki Oyj, Mondi Group, DS Smith Plc., International Paper Company, Sonoco Products Company, WestRock Company, Clondalkin Group Holdings B.V., Schur Flexibles Holding GesmbH, Ahlstrom-Munksjö Oyj, Bomarko Inc., Printpack Inc., Stanpac Inc., MOD-PAC Corp. and Tomric Systems, Inc.
FMI’s Cutting-edge Intelligence:
- Bubble Wrap Packaging MarketBubble Wrap Packaging Market Segmentation Product Type – Limited Grade Bubble Wraps, General Grade Bubble Wraps, High Grade Bubble Wraps, Temperature Controlled Bubble Wraps, Others; End-Use – Personal care and cosmetics, Healthcare, Homecare, Automotive and Allied Industries, Electrical & Electronics, e-Commerce, Shipping & Logistics, Food & Beverages; Material – Polyethylene (PE), Polyamide (PA), Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET), and others.
- Plastic Rigid IBC MarketPlastic Rigid IBC Market Segmentation Capacity Type – Up to 500 liters, 500-1000 liters, 1000-1500 liters, 1500-2000 liters, Above 2000 liters; Material Type – High Density Polyethylene (HDPE), Low density polyethylene (LDPE), Linear Low Density Polyethylene (LLDPE), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Others; End Use – Industrial Chemicals, Petroleum & Lubricants, Food & Beverages, Paints, Inks & Dyes, Pharmaceuticals, Others.
- Sanitary Food and Beverage Packaging MarketSanitary Food and Beverage Packaging Market Segmentation Packaging Type – Paperboard, Rigid Plastic, Glass, Flexible Plastic, Metal, Other Packaging Types; Product Type – Milk and Other Beverage Cartons, Cups and Liquid Tight Containers, Folding Food Containers, Boards and Trays, Other Products.
(Source: Future Market Insights)