Designed to leverage their 30+ years of expertise in the health & nutrition sector complete with its own name, logo & most importantly dedicated team, this new B to B division is combining existing structures and creating synergies for easier access and enhanced service.
“ESI Nutrition is aiming at becoming an international leader in supplying quality pre-packaged solutions for all areas of the health and nutrition market, from infant to clinical and everything in between; offering a blank canvas for brands who wish to successfully launch new products under their own brand, with reduced time-to-market”, explains Mathieu Lucot, marketing manager at Epi Ingredients and newly appointed marketing manager at ESI Nutrition.”
With a production site dedicated to UHT processing and aseptic filling as well as the new, recently inaugurated, state-of-the-art drying tower with canning capabilities, both following a GMP Pharma approach, ESI Nutrition can offer safe products in a variety of shelf-stable formats and sizes with high-quality packaging. This long shelf-life component is increasingly important as more and more consumers are seeking tasty on-the-go options to enhance their daily nutrition and that of their whole family.
Covering all areas of the health and nutrition sector, from infant formulas to adult nutrition and specialized medical nutrition products, here is a snapshot of ESI Nutrition’s offering:
- Cans of Stage 1 to Stage 3 infant formula (standard & premium)
- Pre-packaged liquid milk for infant and expecting mothers formulated to meet the specific needs of each targeted demographic
- Food for Special Medical Purpose (FSMP) such as pediatric drinks, gelled water for dysphasia patients, etc.
- Baby food products such as UHT yogurt-like desserts and puddings
- Enriched milk powders, high protein/calorie drinks and puddings customized to the specific needs of adult nutrition (diabetic, undernourished, recovering)
- Diet nutrition products such as high protein dairy beverages, puddings, and soups.
- And more!
The group plan to roll out the ESI nutrition brand throughout 2018, which represent a motivating challenge for all teams involved. “We are excited for this strategic milestone in the company’s efforts to carry out its mission of offering innovative and functional dairy-based sources of shared enjoyment and good health while sustainably promoting the milk of our farmer-owners”, comments Lucot.