A case has been filed after three students from Karnataka died of food poisoning. This happened in a boarding school in Tumkur. The incident took place in Vidyavaridhi International Boarding Schoolin Tumkur’s Chikkanayakana Halli. The students who died were identified as Shanthamurthy, Aakansha Pallakki and Shreyas. Another student and a guard are undergoing treatment.
The boarding school belongs to former MLA Kiran Kumar. A case was filed at Huliyar police station. The investigation is underway.